volver arriba
Feria de vivienda CiencuadrasFeria de vivienda Ciencuadras
Logo Feria inmobiliaria Ciencuadras

Save up to 50 million pesos in selected properties, special loan rates and FREE appraisal with Davivienda bank.

Unlock the last chance to discover the perfect property with exclusive deals, unbeatable discounts, and a treasure trove of extra perks.

¡Click below to unveil the full array of possibilities that await you!

Logo Davivienda

Purchase your home with special rates in "Leasing habitacional" or Mortgage loans.

Purchase your home with special rates

Explore remarkable terms and personalized rates waiting for you at our Feria

  • Funds available for up to 80% financing
  • Up to 6 months of grace period
Apply for your loan today

Loan policies apply.

Compra vivienda usada y remates

Buy pre-owned and on sale properties

Perks that will make your dream come true!

Buy pre-owned

Access the expertise of over 800 real estate agencies ready to guide you.

Benefits you'll enjoy

  • Save up to 50 million pesos in selected properties.
  • FREE appraisal with Davivienda loan.
  • Secure a 20% off on Home Insurance with Seguros Bolívar.
Compra vivienda nueva

Buy new properties

Over 300 projects from 60 nationwide construction companies offering benefits on down payments and deed transfer cost bonuses.

Buy new properties

Benefits you'll enjoy

  • Up to $11 million in deed transfer bonuses.
  • Savings of up to $35 million off the overall property value.
  • Bonuses of up to $40 million for down payments.
  • Special credit rate for Green Line projects.

Seize this opportunity today!

Buy now Check details and conditions.

*Offer applicable based on selected project

Asesoría en inmuebles compra desde el exterior

Assistance for residents abroad

Assistance for residents abroad

  • Get tailored assistance when looking for a property in Colombia.
  • Book a virtual tour to explore the property firsthand.
  • Discover how to secure a Davivienda bank loan from overseas for buying property in Colombia.
  • Get our quarterly real estate report tailored for Colombia.
  • Answer your questions about buying and renting in Colombia, even if you're abroad.

  • Let us guide and assist you in selling your property located in Colombia
  • We capture photos in 360-degree format and videos to upload onto our real estate portal Ciencuadras.com.
  • Benefit from a free consultation with a trusted attorney to evaluate your property's legal status in Colombia.
  • We'll match you with a reliable real estate agent to support you every step of the way, from listing to handover.
  • Get free advice and understand the selling process in Colombia from abroad.

  • Access tailored and complimentary guidance on the leasing process and regulations for properties in Colombia.
  • We'll connect you with a reliable real estate agency to oversee your property management in Colombia.

Ciencuadras, te cuadra todo.
Get free advice right here

For Spanish For English Check details and conditions.
Publicación de inmuebles

Showcase your properties

If you're considering listing, take advantage of these perks!

Showcase your properties

Benefits for agents

  • 15% off 6-month listing plans: XS Agent Plan and S Agent Plan.

Benefits for Real Estate Agencies

  • 15% off 6-month listing plans: Small Agencies Plan, Basic Agencies Plan, 360° Own Photos Plan, or 360° Expert Photos Plan.
  • Calculate your property's reference value for FREE with Cuadra Precio.

Benefits for construction companies

  • 15% off quarterly plans.

Seize this fantastic opportunity now!

Shop now Check details and conditions.
Trámites inmobiliarios

Legal and digital services

Legal and digital services

Benefits

Ofertas para el hogar

Special Offers for Your Home

Benefits you can seize to enhance your living space!

Special Offers for Your Home

Request these services using code CIENCUADRAS
Seize this fantastic opportunity now!

Request it here Check details and conditions.

  • Your home soars with ultra-speed.
  • Experience increased megabytes and specialized customer support channels.
  • Upgrade to our triple play package.

Seize this incredible opportunity now!

Request it here Check details and conditions.

Discover Ciencuadras' top-notch content curated just for you

Cesantías: ¿cómo saber dónde están y cuánto tengo?

Unveiling the Art of Calculating Returns

Discover the allure of real estate investment, a cornerstone in Colombia's wealth creation. Learn how to harness its potential for substantial long-term returns and secure financial growth...

EXPLORE NOW

5 claves de ahorro para comprar vivienda

5 Strategic Savings Keys to Secure Your Dream Abode

Your ultimate guide to the quintessential American dream - owning a home. Acquire insights into the strategic saving methods that empower you to achieve your homeownership aspirations.

DISCOVER HERE

Invertir en inmuebles en Colombia, ¿cómo calcular su rentabilidad?

Deciphering Severance Pay and Making Informed Choices

Understand the intricate world of severance pay, a cornerstone of financial security for American employees. Gain a comprehensive understanding of your benefits to make informed decisions.

LEARN HERE

Logo Ciencuadras
Logo Davivienda
Logo Seguros Bolívar